Our friends at Ibérica are giving away a trip to Madrid to taste Mahou beer in it's home city
Mahou is the quintessential beer of people from Madrid. This summer, Ibérica wants to bring the taste of Madrid to the UK by rewarding you for enjoying Mahou.
Do you want to go to Madrid?
1. Starting in June and until 31st of August, pick up a Mahou Card from Ibérica
2. Throughout the summer, collect one stamp per visit when you enjoy a Mahou pint while dining at Ibérica
3. Once you have completed ten stamps in the card
• Add your details at the back for the chance to win the trip
• Hand it to one of the team at the bar.
• Good luck!
The lucky winner will be contacted at the beginning of September and will get a weekend for 2 people in Madrid, including accommodation, flights and 2 tickets to attend a football game at one of the emblematic Madrid football stadiums: Santiago Bernabeu or Vicente Calderón.
With 125 years of beer making experience, Mahou name refers to the surname of the family that have owned the brewery for more than a century. The beginning of this beer's history traces back to 1890 and its creator Casimiro Mahou Beirhans, an entrepreneur of Alsacian origin that decided to found the family company which would later become the pioneer company in Spain for beer production.